- 1 box of Barilla chickpea rotini
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- vegan mozzarella balls
- a few basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a baking sheet, lay the cherry tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, salt, & pepper. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until tomatoes are lightly browned or begin to burst.
- Boil 4 quarts of salted water.
- Add chickpea rotini, and boil for 7 minutes.
- Drain chickpea rotini, and rinse it with cold water.
- Heat the tomato sauce if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpea rotini, tomato sauce, and roasted tomatoes.
- Top chickpea rotini with balls of vegan mozzarella and basil.
Rate this recipe