Baked Brie with Berries and Honey
- 1 round wheel of brie (I used a 4.4 oz wheel of goat cheese brie)
- a few strawberries, sliced
- a few blackberries
- a few walnuts
- dippers such as GF crackers & bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a small cast iron skillet with oil or cooking spray. I used a 6.5 inch cast iron skillet.
- Place the Brie on a cast iron skillet. Bake for about 15 minutes but keep an eye on it starting at the 10 minute mark. The Brie should be softened but not completely melted.
- Remove the skillet from the oven. I sliced the brie to make 1 triangle so more cheese oozed out.
- Drizzle honey all over the Brie. Top with sliced strawberries, blackberries, and walnuts.
- Serve with GF crackers, GF bread, or other dippers of your choice.
Fourth of JulyMemorial DayValentine's Day
Rate this recipe