- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup Milkadamia macadamia milk
- ¼ cup vegan melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Will make about 12-15 large muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, & baking powder.
- Add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract & melted butter, and stir well.
- Add raspberries to batter.
- Fill the muffin tin with batter so they are nearly full.
- Bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
Rate this recipe