- 2 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (I used Milkadamia macadamia milk)
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Will make about 12-15 large muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, salt, & baking powder.
- Add the eggs, milk, pure vanilla extract, and butter. Stir well.
- Fold raspberries into batter.
- Fill the muffin tin with batter so they are nearly full.
- Bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
Rate this recipe