Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Spoon about 10 dollops of peanut butter onto the brownie batter.
- With a butter knife, gently swirl the peanut butter into the batter by making a figure-eight pattern.
- Make sure you don't over-swirl because then the marbleized effect won't be as prominent.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Rate this recipe