Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or can use regular granulated sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy nut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, eggs, nut butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 10 minutes to make it a bit harder.
- Roll the cookie dough into 20 cookie dough balls.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- One minute after taking the cookies out of the oven, add a peanut butter cup on top of each cookie by pressing the peanut butter cup gently into the cookie.
Rate this recipe