Paleo Brownie Truffles
3 hours 25 mins
4 hours 0 mins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup blonde coconut sugar
- ½ cup Caulipower paleo cauli-flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup paleo frosting
- 8 oz paleo chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour batter into 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake brownies for 25-30 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled, place the brownies in a large bowl. Crumble them roughly with your hands. Put aside 1 tbsp of brownie crumbs for later.
- Add the frosting and mix it with your hands into the brownies, until the brownie frosting mixture is evenly moistened. You want the brownie frosting mixture to easily hold together when you press it into balls but still have some texture. Add more frosting if you prefer a fudgier truffle.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Use the brownie frosting mixture to form small balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet or cutting board.
- Freeze the balls for at least 2 hours.
- In a small to medium sized bowl, melt the chocolate.
- Dip the brownie truffles into the chocolate dip, and place back on parchment paper-lined baking sheet or cutting board.
- Immediately top each brownie truffle with brownie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm.
Rate this recipe