Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 ¾ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar (you can use regular granulated sugar as well)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, & raspberry fruit spreads by Crofters Organic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In another large bowl, mix the butter and coconut/granulated sugar together. Then add in the egg and pure vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the large bowl of wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Make 1-inch balls with the cookie dough.
- Press a thumbprint into the center of each ball.
- Fill each indentation with about ¾ tsp of jam.
- Bake cookies for about 13 minutes.
- Makes about 20-24 cookies.
Rate this recipe