- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 containers of frosting
- Follow the directions on the box.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the two cake batters separately and pour most of the batter separately into two pans.
- Swirl the remaining of the yellow cake mix in the chocolate batter pan, and swirl the remaining of the chocolate cake mix in the yellow batter pan.
- You can use a knife to swirl the batter to incorporate a marble effect.
- Bake in oven for around 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- If any remaining cake batter, use the rest to make cupcakes.
- Once the cakes are cool, remove them from the pans and place one on top of the other with frosting in between them and completely cover the cakes in frosting.
- If you made cupcakes you can add a couple on top of the cakes and decorate using Hershey kisses or other chocolates/sprinkles as desired!
Rate this recipe