Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin unflavored collagen (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and peanut butter.
- Add in the brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla extract.
- Can add collagen which is great for hair, skin, nails, joints, & digestion and doesn't taste like anything.
- Mix well, and add in peanut butter chips.
- Roll balls of cookie dough, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Makes about 24 cookies.
Rate this recipe