Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and peanut butter.
- Add in the brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and pure vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Fold in in peanut butter chips.
- Roll cookie dough into one inch balls, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Makes about 24 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Rate this recipe