Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
- 20 oz salmon
- ½ to 1 tbsp olive oil
- everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and then add parchment paper on top. Pat the salmon filets dry, and put them on the baking sheet.
- Add olive oil to the flesh of the salmon. Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning all over the top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is flaky when pulled apart with a fork. I also use a meat thermometer to make sure that the internal temperature is at 110 to 140 degrees at the thickest part of the salmon.
- Enjoy warm or add salmon to spinach salad with roasted veggies like I did! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Rate this recipe