Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup Mr. Spice hot wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar cheese)
- 4-8 slices of cheese (I used cheddar cheese)
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices of gluten-free bread
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot wing sauce, and shredded cheese. Use a spatula to mix it together.
- Use a fork to put this mixture on bread, and make sandwiches with it. Add a slice or two of cheddar cheese to each sandwich as well. This recipe makes 4 full sandwiches.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add sandwich to pan. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Add more butter. Flip sandwich and grill the other side for another 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on it because the second side will cook faster than the first side. Repeat with 3 more sandwiches using more butter.
- Enjoy while warm.
Rate this recipe