Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of Silver Fern plant-based protein powder (31g)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Makes about 12 cookies.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, protein powder, and cocoa powder.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Put the cookie dough in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place them on the baking sheet. I used an ice cream scooper to easily make balls.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Can drizzle hot fudge on cookies as well if you like!
Rate this recipe