Cinnamon Toast PB&J
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Butter one side of all bread slices.
- Generously sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the buttered bread.
- Put the bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 8 minutes.
- Turn the oven to low broil, and broil under the sugar has melted and starts to bubble. Be sure to watch closely - I ended up broiling for about a minute. Remove from oven.
- Spread the other side of the bread slices with peanut butter and fruit spread. I spread peanut butter on 2 slices of bread, strawberry fruit spread on 1 slice of bread, and blueberry fruit spread on 1 slice of bread.
- Make a sandwich with the slices, and carefully cut the sandwiches in half. Makes 4 sandwich halves.
Rate this recipe