Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups or 240 grams of Otto's Cassava Flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup cashew milk
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Will make about 20 medium-sized muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, coconut sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, cashew milk, pure vanilla extract, and butter, and stir well. Add water if needed to mix better.
- Fold blueberries into batter.
- Fill the muffin tin so they are about ¾ full.
- Bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
Dessert, Muffins, Fruits
Rate this recipe