Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cup GF flour
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz (or 2 cups) chocolate chips
- Redmond Real Salt salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, & vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to large bowl.
- Gradually add flour & baking soda blend into large bowl, and beat until well-blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into balls.
- Sprinkle salt on top of each cookie ball.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Can sprinkle more salt on top of the cookies if desired.
Rate this recipe