Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Redmond Real Salt salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract in large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to large bowl.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda blend into large bowl, and beat until well-blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into balls.
- Sprinkle salt on top of each cookie ball.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Can sprinkle more salt on top of the cookies if desired.
Rate this recipe