Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 to 2 cups chocolate chips
- Redmond Real Salt salt
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda to bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- I recommend putting the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Chilling the cookie dough allows the fat in the cookie dough to chill and firm up which prevents the cookies from spreading too thin.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Makes about 60 medium-sized cookies.
- Sprinkle salt on top of each cookie ball.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. The cookies will continue to bake/harden once you take them out of the oven so it's fine if they are slightly soft upon removing from oven.
- Can sprinkle more salt on top of the cookies if desired.
Rate this recipe