Cauliflower Pizza with Brussels Sprouts, Squash, & Apples
- 1 Califlour Foods crust
- dairy free shredded cheese
- tomato sauce
- Brussels sprouts
- ¼ of an apple cut up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pizza crust from freezer while oven is preheating.
- Remove the plastic wrap around the set of crusts, and gently tug on the plastic sheet in between the two crusts to separate them.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the crust on the middle rack.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes with no toppings.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to entire crust, except for ½ inch along the edges.
- Add Brussels sprouts, squash, & apple pieces to pizza.
- I roasted the Brussels sprouts & squash for about 30 minutes in 450 degrees beforehand so extra crispy, but not necessary to do.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Pizza is done when edges are golden to dark brown depending on desired level of crispness.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Rate this recipe