For The Cupcakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup oil
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 tsp cinnamon spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
For The Cream Cheese Frosting:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Makes about 12 cupcakes.
- Mix oil and granulated sugar in a bowl, and then mix in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
- Grate 2 cups of carrots and gently add into bowl.
- Don't overstir at this point - about 10 stirs to combine it all should be enough.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes and then transfer to wire rack.
- To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and pure vanilla extract until fluffy.Then add in the powdered sugar, and mix well.
- Frost the cupcakes with frosting.
Rate this recipe