1 hours 15 mins
1 hours 30 mins
FOR THE TRUFFLES:
- Crush the GF graham crackers into crumbs.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add GF graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and marshmallow creme. Combine mixture.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, and place on baking sheet. I made 14 balls.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips and coconut oil. I put the chocolate chips in a small bowl and microwaved it for 30 second intervals until melted - it took about 75 seconds for me.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate dip so each ball is covered in chocolate. Place back on parchment paper-lined baking sheet or cutting board. Put a few chocolate chips on each truffle immediately after dipped in chocolate.
- Refrigerate s'mores truffles for at least an hour.
Rate this recipe