- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- Popcorners flex buffalo protein crisps
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded or cut up into pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, half of the cheese, and chicken if including it.
- Add this mixture to a skillet or baking dish. I used a 6.5 inch cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese to the top of skillet.
- Place the skillet in oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you use a bigger skillet or baking dish, then bake for longer.
- Serve with buffalo protein crisps.
Rate this recipe