Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- 12 oz of GF pasta (I used penne)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup Mr. Spice hot wing sauce
- ½ cup + 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions for garnish
- ranch dressing for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. I used an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, ¾ cup ranch, hot wing sauce, and ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Add shredded chicken to large bowl. Mix together.
- Add pasta to large bowl. Mix together.
- Add all the contents of the large bowl to the greased baking pan.
- Top with the rest of the shredded cheese (1 cup mozzarella cheese & 1.5 cups cheddar cheese). The cheese will be level with the pan. Bake for about 25 minutes. The cheese should get bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions. Drizzle ranch on the buffalo chicken pasta bake. Or can do blue cheese dressing.
Rate this recipe