Broccoli Grape Salad
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4.5 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1.5 cup red grapes, cut into halves
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup sliced/slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by combining the Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt/pepper. Whisk it together.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets, grapes, red onion, raisins, and sliced almonds. Add the dressing to the large bowl, and coat everything well.
- Cover the bowl, and let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour. This helps the broccoli really soak up the dressing. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Rate this recipe