Brazilian Cheese Bread Christmas Tree
- 23 Brazi Bites cheddar & parmesan Brazilian cheese bread
- 18-20 cucumber slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 kiwi, sliced
- 1 green apple, sliced thinly
- 1 red apple, sliced thinly
- 2 clementines
- 2 yellow grape tomatoes
- pesto sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Space frozen bites 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Lay the bites on a platter in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Place the cucumber slices underneath the bites lining the tree.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in between each bite.
- Lay sliced kiwi and sliced apples alongside tree.
- Place 2 clementines at top of tree, and add yellow grape tomatoes on top of both clementines.
- Can serve with pesto sauce.
Rate this recipe