- GF pizza crust or pizza crust mix
- ingredients used to make crust such as oil/eggs/water
- tomatoes/pepperoni/other toppings of your choice
- marinara sauce
- Make crust or use prepared crust.
- Add marinara sauce to crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on uncooked pizza.
- Add other toppings of your choice such as pepperoni and tomatoes.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees on an ungreased pan for 15-20 minutes or until browned a bit.
- Add mozzarella cheese in the shape of a football lining, and bake for one more min.
Entrees, Pizza, Food Art
Rate this recipe