Vegetarian Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- Mann's Fresh Vegetables butternut squash zig zags
- Mann's Fresh Vegetables cauliflower cauliettes
- Mann's Fresh Vegetables shaved Brussels sprouts
- Mann's Fresh Vegetables sweet potato ribbons
- avocado or olive oil
- half of an avocado
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the cauliettes in 2-3 tbsp oil. Season with salt & pepper, and stir the cauliettes around as they cook. Cook the cauliettes for about 8 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, drizzle oil on the shredded Brussels and butternut squash zig zags. Season with salt & pepper. Bake at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Spoon the cauliflower rice into a large bowl.
- Add roasted butternut squash zig zags and shaved Brussels sprouts to the bowl, on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Add sweet potato ribbons to the bowl, on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Add half of an avocado to the bowl, and sprinkle chia seeds on top of it.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the bowl.
Rate this recipe