Honey-Soy Salmon and Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 10 oz salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp GF soy sauce
- 4 oz purple cabbage & carrot mix
- 3 oz sliced crimini mushrooms
- 4 oz sugar snap peas
- 3 oz asparagus pieces
- 1 oz sliced scallions
- 0.3 oz sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Make sauce by stirring honey and 1 tsp soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets on baking tray.
- Spread sauce on tops of salmon, and roast until just cooked through for about 7-9 minutes.
- While salmon roasts, heat sesame oil and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and scallions (save 1 tbsp of scallions for garnish).
- Saute for 3 minutes until mushrooms are browned.
- Add cabbage mix, sugar snaps, asparagus pieces, remaining soy sauce, and 1 tbsp water.
- Cook under tender which is about 3 minutes.
- Divide vegetables and salmon among plates and garnish with reserved scallions.
Rate this recipe