Chicken & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
FOR THE VEGGIES:
- 12 oz (or 4 cups) broccoli, cut into florets
- 12 oz (or 4 cups) Brussels sprouts
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil and/or olive oil spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put the raw chicken in a big ziploc bag. Add olive oil, lime juice, lemon juice, oregano, and salt. Mix together. Put the bag in the fridge, and let it marinade in the fridge for about a day.
- When you're ready to cook everything, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put chopped sweet potatoes, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts in a big bowl. Add olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix together so it's well-coasted. Lay veggies in an even layer on the sheet pan. I like to add a quick layer of olive oil spray once they're on the pan too. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Lay the chicken on top of the veggies on the sheet pan. Pour the extra marinade from the bag all over the pan too. This gives the veggies extra flavor.
- Put back in the oven for another 15-25 minutes. Cook time will depend on how thick your chicken is. Check the chicken for doneness by using a meat thermometer - internal temperature should read 165 degrees.
- Enjoy warm. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a few days.
Rate this recipe