- 8 eggs
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp butter or cooking spray
- yellow cauliflower
- red onion, chopped
- ¼ small red bell pepper
- ¼ small green bell pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- handful of arugula
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk until well-blended.
- Add cauliflower, red onion, bell peppers, arugula, and salt & pepper, and mix well.
- Heat butter on pan or add cooking spray to pan over medium heat (I used the T-fal frypan)
- Pour in egg and veggie mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set which should take about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and let the frittata sit until the eggs are completely set.
Rate this recipe