- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup of sugar (I used monkfruit sugar but you can use regular sugar or coconut sugar as well)
- 1 tsp pumpkin or cinnamon spice
- 1 tbsp Regular Girl prebiotic fiber & probiotic blend for an extra boost (optional)
- whipped cream or whipped topping (optional)
- walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin/cinnamon spice, and prebiotic-probiotic blend. Stir well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting, and then top with whipped cream and walnuts if desired.
Rate this recipe