1 hours 0 mins
- Better Batter seasoned flour mix
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel carrots & cut into fry-like shapes.
- Pour seasoned flour mix into a big ziplock baggy, along with the cut carrots, and shake well.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Add a bit of oil to parchment paper.
- Shake off the excess flour from the fries, and lay the carrot fries on the sheet.
- Add more oil.
- Place in oven and cook for about 40 minutes, or until the fries are browned and crisp.
- Serve with chipotle mayo and/or ketchup.
Rate this recipe