Smoked Salmon Cucumber Roll Ups
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 oz smoked salmon
- 1-2 oz cream cheese, whipped or softened
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cut off the ends of the cucumber. Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber into long thin strips. Once you get to the seedy part, turn the cucumber around and slice from the other side.
- Lay the cucumber slices on top of a paper towel. Pat the cucumber slices dry with another paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese on cucumber slice. Put small pieces of smoked salmon on the cucumber slice. Roll it up. Put a dab of cream cheese at the end of the cucumber slice so that the roll stays closed. Repeat with the rest of the cucumber slices. Makes at least 13 cucumber roll-ups.
- Place the cucumber roll-ups onto a plate/platter.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and sesame seeds on the roll-ups.
- Enjoy right away if you can!
Rate this recipe