Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Frittata
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz roasted red peppers
- 2 oz baby spinach
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Thinly slice the peppers.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl & beat until blended.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, warm 1-2 tsp of olive oil.
- Add the peppers & spinach. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted which should take 2-3 min.
- Spread the vegetables in an even layer and pour the eggs on top.
- Reduce the heat to medium & cook without stirring until the eggs have set which should take 3-5 min.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle the frittata with pesto.
- Top with tomatoes if you wish.
Breakfast, Vegetables, Eggs
Rate this recipe