Summer Citrus Salad
- 2 cups of arugula
- 2 Sunrays
- 3-4 roasted beets
- ½ of an avocado
- handful of berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- handful of cashews
- spoonful of feta cheese
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- Add arugula to a medium-sized bowl.
- Peel the Sunrays and slice the roasted beets.
- Add the Sunrays, roasted beets, and berries to bed of arugula.
- Add avocado to salad, place a strawberry inside it, and sprinkle chia seeds over it.
- Add cashews to salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over salad.
Rate this recipe