Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Stuffed Creme Cookies
1 hours 0 mins
1 hours 25 mins
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH:
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tbsp dairy-free milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
FOR THE OTHER INGREDIENTS:
- 16 GF vanilla creme cookies
- 4 oz chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour flour on a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes. This heat-treats the flour so you're not eating it completely raw. Can also heat-treat it in the microwave.
- In a medium-sized bowl, make the cookie dough by combining the butter and brown sugar. Add in the flour, salt, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place parchment sheet on a cutting board or baking sheet.
- Carefully separate the creme cookies so you have two parts. Lay the bottom part of each creme cookie on the cutting board so there are 16 cookies on the cutting board.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls. Lay a cookie dough ball on each creme cookie on cutting board. Carefully put top part of creme cookie on top of each cookie dough ball. Gently press down to make into a cookie dough stuffed creme cookie.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the 4 oz chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Dip half of the cookie dough stuffed creme cookies into the melted chocolate. Place cookies back on cutting board. If you want to add toppings such as sprinkles, then do that right away before the chocolate melts.
- Place cutting board in fridge for about an hour, or until the chocolate has hardened.
Rate this recipe