Chocolate Chip Fudge
2 hours 0 mins
2 hours 25 mins
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup + 2-4 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 square pan with non-stick tin foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- I recommend cooking the flour so it isn't raw. Pour the flour in a bowl, and microwave it for a couple minutes. Or you can pour the flour on a baking sheet, and bake it for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add the flour and salt to large bowl, and mix well.
- Add in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- In another large bowl, mix together melted white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour the white chocolate / condensed milk mixture into cookie dough mixture, and combine well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Top with 2-4 tbsp mini chocolate chips. Use a spatula to lightly press the extra chocolate chips into the batter so they aren't sticking out.
- Refrigerate until fudge is firm for at least 2 hours.
- Cut fudge into squares.
Rate this recipe