Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
1 hours 0 mins
- 2 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded/grated (about 2 medium-sized zucchinis)
- 1 cup or 16 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup RXBAR peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You can use an 13x9 pan, multiple loaf pans, or muffin tin. If using a pan, line it with non-stick tin foil. If using a muffin tin, use muffin liners.
- Shred/grate the zucchini with a food processor, spiral slicer or cheese grater.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, butter, granulated sugar, peanut butter, and shredded/grated zucchini.
- Add the GF flour to bowl, and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to bowl, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips to batter, and mix together.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes (if 13x9 pan).
Rate this recipe