- kale (as much or little as you like!)
- olive oil spray or 1 tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a non-stick baking sheet or add parchment paper to it.
- Remove the kale leaves from the thick stems.
- Rinse the kale leaves in a colander. Pat the kale dry with a paper towel or dish towel. Make sure that you completely dry the kale leaves.
- Lay kale leaves evenly on baking sheet. Spray olive oil evenly across kale, or drizzle olive oil all over. Sprinkle salt.
- Put in oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to brown. You want them to be crispy but don't want them to turn dark brown & burn so keep a close eye.
- Once they cool, you can store them in an airtight container for a few days.
Rate this recipe