Yogurt Fruit Pizza
- 1 Caulipower crust
- 4 oz plain yogurt
- sliced strawberries
- sliced kiwi
- sliced orange
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove crust from box & overwrap.
- Cook pizza crust on middle rack or on a sheet pan for 12-14 minutes.
- Let the pizza crust cool for a few minutes, and then top with an even layer of yogurt.
- Divide pizza into 6 equal slices, adding strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, & orange to each slice.
Dessert, Pizza, Cakes, Fruits, Yogurt
Rate this recipe