Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- Better Batter yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- ¾ cup of coconut oil
- rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stir eggs, water, coconut oil, & cake mix together until well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes in the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Add chocolate frosting & sprinkles on top of the cupcakes as you wish.
Rate this recipe