- 1 cup of GF graham cracker crumbs (equivalent to 7 full crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 6 large marshmallows, cut into halves
- chocolate (I used smartBARK! Organic crispy quinoa chocolate bark)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add 12 baking cups into a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Place a small layer of the crumb/butter/sugar mixture evenly into each baking cup, and press down firmly.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until you start to see some bubbling. Remove from oven.
- Break chocolate bark into medium-sized pieces, and add a piece of chocolate to the top of each baking cup.
- Add a marshmallow half to each baking cup with cut-side down.
- Bake for another 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are soft.
- Let the s'mores cups cool for a few minutes, and then carefully remove the s'mores cups from the tins.
- Add a medium-sized piece of chocolate bark to each s'mores cup by placing the chocolate into the marshmallow.
Rate this recipe