Maple Walnut Banana Bread
1 hours 5 mins
- 1 ¾ cups GF flour
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- ½ cup Maple Guild cinnamon-infused maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup walnut milk (can use a milk of your choice as well)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup walnuts
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer pan with tin foil or grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the oil and maple syrup together.
- Add the eggs, and then add mashed bananas and milk.
- Next add the vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, and then the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into pan and sprinkle some walnuts on top of batter.
- Bake for about 40 minutes if 8x8 pan, or about 60 minutes if 9x5 pan.
Rate this recipe