- 8 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup matchaLOVE culinary matcha
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 8x8 pan with tin foil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, matcha, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the granulated sugar and butter to the bowl, and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl, and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan, and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Rate this recipe