Cauliflower Cheese Pizza with Colored Cauliflower
- 1 Caulipower crust
- tomato sauce
- shredded cheese
- 8 pieces of green cauliflower
- 8 pieces of yellow cauliflower
- 1 beet sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes sliced into halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove crust from box & overwrap.
- Layer crust with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Top with green & yellow cauliflower.
- Cook pizza crust on middle rack or on a sheet pan for 12-14 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
- Add beets & tomatoes to pizza.
Rate this recipe