Cheese Christmas Tree
- two 8 oz blocks of cheese
- green grapes
- purple grapes
- 1 brussels sprout
- 1 broccoli stem
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Each 8 oz block of cheese can be cut into 8 rows so you're left with 16 rows of cheese. Cut each row of cheese into halves and then cut into halves again so you're left with 64 cubes of cheese.
- Place the cheese and grapes into the shape of a Christmas tree, keeping each group of food together.
- Place the brussel sprout at the top of the tree.
- Place the broccoli stem at bottom of the tree.
Appetizers, Food Art, Vegetables, Fruits
Rate this recipe