Vegan Veggie Burgers
- 2 veggie burgers
- 2 GF buns
- 1 large tomato
- 1 red onion
- 2 slices of dairy free cheese
- half of an avocado
- Sir Kensington's mustard & ketchup
- Prepare the veggie burger patties.
- If using a grill, place patty on grill & heat for 5 min on each side.
- If using a oven or toaster oven, bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes on each side.
- If using a pan or stove top, cook for 3 minutes on each side with 1 tsp of oil.
- Slice the avocado, tomato, and red onion.
- Toast the buns or leave as is.
- Layer veggie burger from bottom to top with 1 bun, 1 cheese slice, veggie burger patty, lettuce, tomato slice, red onion slice, sliced avocado, topped with a drizzle of mustard or ketchup.
Rate this recipe