S'mores Skillet Dip
- 1.5 tbsp butter
- 24 oz chocolate chips (I used Vitacost semi-sweet chocolate mini chips)
- 14 oz of large marshmallows
- 1 package of GF graham crackers (14.4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, leaving the 12-inch cast iron skillet inside oven. You can use a different sized skillet - just adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly.
- Once oven is preheated, remove skillet from oven using an oven mitt. Grease skillet with butter.
- Scatter chocolate chips on the bottom of a cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes to melt the chocolate. The chocolate doesn't need to be completely melted at this stage.
- Put marshmallows in skillet over chocolate in a circular pattern.
- Bake for about 2 minutes, and then switch to broil until the marshmallows are golden brown. Be sure to watch the oven because the marshmallows can easily burn and each oven is different. I did the broil for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve s'mores dip immediately with GF graham crackers and/or any other dippers of your choice.
Fourth of July
Rate this recipe