Chicken Crust Pizza
- 20 oz canned chicken breast, drained
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 ¾ cup + 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake the chicken for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is dried out. Remove from oven, and let it cool a bit.
- Set the parchment paper with chicken on top aside. Line the same baking sheet with a fresh piece of parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, 1 ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken, and mix together. Place the chicken egg cheese mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet, and press to form a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven, and add marinara sauce and the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
Rate this recipe