Caesar Deviled Eggs
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- When cool, carefully peel the eggs and cut them into halves the long way.
- Remove the yolk from each of the eggs, and put the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolk into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add mayo, mustard, and Caesar dressing to bowl with crumbled yolks, and mix well.
- Put yolk mixture into piping bag or a Ziploc bag with a small angled hole in one of the ends.
- Add yolk mixture to each of the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve on arugula.
Breakfast, Vegetables, Eggs
Rate this recipe