- 1 bag of Beanfield Snacks black bean chips
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 1 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread chips on baking sheet, and top with shredded cheese.
- Top with black beans and corn.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with diced tomatoes, green onions, and red onions.
- Add a big dollop of guacamole to the top of the nachos.
Rate this recipe