Buffalo Chicken Celery Boats
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- ⅓ cup hot wing sauce
- 3 tbsp mayo
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5 stalks of celery
- dip: ranch or blue cheese dressing
- garnish: celery garnish, chives, or green onion
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the hot sauce and mayo. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cut the celery stalks into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Add shredded chicken to the bowl. Mix everything together well. Season with more salt & pepper as needed.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken mixture into the celery boats. Plate the celery boats.
- Can drizzle ranch on the celery boats and/or include as a dip. I also garnished them with the leftover celery garnish and sprinkled more black pepper.
Rate this recipe