Blackberry Gelato with Blackberry Muffins
- 2 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water (optional)
- Ciao Bella blackberry cabernet sorbet
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Will make about 20 medium-sized muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, cashew milk, and butter. Mix well. Add water if needed to mix better.
- Fold blackberries into batter.
- Fill the muffin tin so they are about ¾ full.
- Bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop sorbet into a bowl and top with blackberry muffins and extra blackberries.
Dessert, Muffins, Ice Cream, Fruits
Rate this recipe